For the first time in two years, the CEDIA Awards ceremony will be held as an in-person event
FISHERS, Ind. (AUGUST 22, 2022) — CEDIA, the global association for the home technology industry, today announces the finalists for the 2022 CEDIA Awards in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Judged by a panel of esteemed industry experts, the global CEDIA Awards celebrate projects, products, and individuals exemplifying innovation and excellence in the residential electronics systems industry.
The 2022 Home Technology finalists in the APAC region are:
- Automation Associates Group (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Boutique AV (Vermont, VIC, Australia)
- Bridger Automation (Mermaid Beach, QLD, Australia)
- Electronic Living (Virginia, QLD, Australia)
- Gold Class AV (Toowoomba, QLD, Australia)
- Len Wallis Audio (Lane Cove, NSW, Australia)
- Liquid Automation (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Sentiment HiFi (Shanghai, China)
- The Digital Picture (Ormeau, QLD, Australia)
- Wired by MJD (Woori Yallock, VIC, Australia)
- Zene Private Theater (Beijing, China)
During the event, CEDIA will also honor the 2022 Lifetime Achievement recipient, CEDIA Fellow, and Volunteers of the Year. The CEDIA Awards ceremony, sponsored by Snap One, will be held at the CEDIA Tech Summit and Conference at the Twin Towns Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW on 19 October at 7:30 p.m. AEDT. Additional sponsors include: Amber Technology, Krix, Sound United, Crestron, Design Show Australia, LA Lounge, and MarkApp.
“The CEDIA Awards mark the last of my big ‘firsts’ since joining CEDIA, and what a grand finale,” says CEDIA Global President and CEO Daryl Friedman. “Award shows are very near and dear to my heart, and I’m excited for the CEDIA Awards to return to an in-person format. But most of all, I’m looking forward to celebrating the fine work of our members and sharing their successes on a global scale.”
For more information about the CEDIA Awards and to register, visit cedia.net/awards. To view the list of finalists in the Americas and EMEA regions, visit cedia.net/press-room.