Have you ever had to roll a truck just to power cycle a box, or are you
interested in expanding your services and creating a recurring revenue stream?
Then this webinar is for you. It’s become apparent that the heart of the smart
home is a robust network, and monitoring it’s health is as important as ever.
Join us for this 60 minute webinar to learn about desired diagnostic and
training tools with use cases for remote network monitoring for your clients.
Recorded on March 24, 2016.
Free to both members and nonmembers.
1) Installers are essential to power the growth of the connected home: Trends
2) Major pain points faced by Installers & Consumers
3) Example use case scenarios
4) Useful tools and techniques to
deliver remote support
5) Scaling support operations: Training, hiring,
6) Key takeaways and conclusion