Custom Audio Video
Custom Audio Video has just celebrated 23 years in business and is the Audio Video Leader in the Lowcountry and Coastal Empire. We are seeking highly skilled (2+years’ experience) Audio Video Technicians to add to our vibrant and energetic team.
We are located in Bluffton, South Carolina and service Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah and beyond. Installations include all aspects of structured wiring (rough and trim), audio-video installations and integration systems, commercial and residential. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career with a dynamic and growing company.
The key responsibilities of an Audio Video Technician include, but are not limited to:
• Read and interpret plans and schematics
• Control remote and system programming
• Low voltage wiring, rough-in and trim-out
• Equipment rack installation and setup
• Install speakers, displays, screens and projectors
• Communicate with other technicians, project manager and designers
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
• Maintain work vehicle parts and tool inventory
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
• Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment
• Any other duties as reasonably required of you
Custom Audio Video is the area leader in technology solutions for your entertainment system and home integration needs. CAV’s team of experienced audio-video designers, networking wizards, and programming gurus are the best around for helping you get the greatest combination of quality products, top-notch service, and professional installations by certified technicians.
Custom Audio Video has been providing first rate products and service since 1996, conveniently located in Sheridan Park, Bluffton. Our elegant 6000 square foot showroom displays a variety of audio-video solutions, control systems, lighting control and shade choices, and other disciplines the technology industry has to offer.
The key skills and qualities of an Audio Video Technician:
• Strong technical, communication and computer skills; certifications from CEDIA and Infocomm are a welcome bonus, as well as lighting control and shade experience
• Knowledge of LAN and wireless LAN (WIFI) configuration for Class A/small to medium/residential networks; and experience installing network hardware and terminating network cabling
• Basic skills of computer operation; universal remote programming; audio distribution; and video distribution knowledge
• A high level of interpersonal ability – patience and customer service skills a must, as is the ability to form meaningful and fruitful relationships with both customers and employees
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and experienced working with power tools
• A good driving record is necessary
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
How to Apply