Integrating audio, video and control system together into a home cinema environment, is a common task for smart home designers and installers.
This course will provide attendees the essential skills and understanding required for any new and developing installers. Exploring the ways in which video sources in a home cinema are often distributed to other rooms, attendees will be introduced to HDMI, baluns and HDBaseT, alongside the workings of IP delivered video content.
Topics covered include:
- The role of the AV receiver in a home cinema room
- Configuring common sources of AV content
- Video display technologies and setup
- Speaker system technologies and setup
- Basic audio and video calibration
- HD Video distribution methods
- The home cinema environment